Quality Inspection for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB2G to Doha Factories
Exterior and dimensions
Gaining customer satisfaction is our company's aim forever. We will make great efforts to develop new and top-quality products, meet your special requirements and provide you with pre-sale, on-sale and after-sale services for Quality Inspection for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB2G to Doha Factories, Inspired by the rapid developing market of the fast food and beverage consumables all over the world , We are looking forward to working with partners /clients to make success together .
|Rated voltage (V):||230/400|
|Rated current (A)C,D||6,10,16,20,25,32,40,50,63|
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20000|
|Ambient temperature (°C)：||-5 ~ +40|
|Relative air humidity：||no more than 95%|
|Installation：||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
Advantages Disadvantages and Applications of Auto Transformer-
Advantages of using Auto Transformers
1. For transformation ratio = 2, the size of the auto transformer would be approximately 50% of the corresponding size of two winding transformer. For transformation ratio say 20 however the size would be 95 %. The saving in cost of the material is of course not in the same proportion. The saving of cost is appreciable when the ratio of transformer is low, that is lower than 2. Thus auto transformer is smaller in size and cheaper.
2. An auto transformer has higher efficiency than two winding transformer. This is because of less ohmic loss and core loss due to reduction of transformer material.
3. Auto transformer has better voltage regulation as voltage drop in resistance and reactance of the single winding is less.
Disadvantages of Using Auto Transformer
1. Because of electrical conductivity of the primary and secondary windings the lower voltage circuit is liable to be impressed upon by higher voltage. To avoid breakdown in the lower voltage circuit, it becomes necessary to design the low voltage circuit to withstand higher voltage.
2. The leakage flux between the primary and secondary windings is small and hence the impedance is low. This results into severer short circuit currents under fault conditions.
3. The connections on primary and secondary sides have necessarily needs to be same, except when using interconnected starring connections. This introduces complications due to changing primary and secondary phase angle particularly in the case of delta / delta connection.
4. Because of common neutral in a star / star connected auto transformer it is not possible to earth neutral of one side only. Both their sides should have their neutrality either earth or isolated.
5. It is more difficult to maintain the electromagnetic balance of the winding when voltage adjustment tappings are provided. It should be known that the provision of tapping on an auto transformer increases considerably the frame size of the transformer. If the range of tapping is very large, the advantages gained in initial cost is lost to a great event.
Applications of Auto Transformers
1. Compensating voltage drops by boosting supply voltage in distribution systems.
2. Auto transformers with a number of tapping are used for starting induction and synchronous motors.
3. Auto transformer is used as variac in laboratory or where continuous variable over broad ranges are required.
Please watch: “What is “pu” in electrical engineering?”
Purchase on Amazon Prime: http://amzn.to/2nY0UOt (Newer Model)
I just purchased this AC unit (Summer 2011) only planning to use it when it gets above 90* outside. Ive wanted one for years, but the price on Portable AC units was through the roof. This one is fairly priced. At $249 at the time I purchased this 4/1/11, It looked like they were selling fast, I decided to pick one up before they were gone.
Nice small unit, Looks good, not too loud, Seems like its quality made by LG.