Short Lead Time for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB10LE Export to Sri Lanka
Exterior and dimensions
We always stick to the principle "Quality First, Prestige Supreme". We are fully committed to providing our clients with competitively priced quality products, prompt delivery and professional service for Short Lead Time for Miniature circuit breaker-FTB10LE Export to Sri Lanka, We welcome you to visit our factory and look forward to establishing friendly business relationships with customers at home and abroad in the near future.
|Rated current (A)：||6,10,16,20,25,32,40|
|Rated operational voltage(V):||230|
|Rated residual operating current:A/AC:||30|
|Breaking Time ms :||I△=I△n||≤100|
|Mechanical and electrical life:||10000|
|Conventional non-tripping current:||t≤1h|
|Conventional tripping current:||t≤1h|
|Instantaneous tripping types:||C|
|Instantaneous non-tripping current:||5In|
|Instantaneous tripping current:||10In|
Advantages Disadvantages and Applications of Auto Transformer-
Advantages of using Auto Transformers
1. For transformation ratio = 2, the size of the auto transformer would be approximately 50% of the corresponding size of two winding transformer. For transformation ratio say 20 however the size would be 95 %. The saving in cost of the material is of course not in the same proportion. The saving of cost is appreciable when the ratio of transformer is low, that is lower than 2. Thus auto transformer is smaller in size and cheaper.
2. An auto transformer has higher efficiency than two winding transformer. This is because of less ohmic loss and core loss due to reduction of transformer material.
3. Auto transformer has better voltage regulation as voltage drop in resistance and reactance of the single winding is less.
Disadvantages of Using Auto Transformer
1. Because of electrical conductivity of the primary and secondary windings the lower voltage circuit is liable to be impressed upon by higher voltage. To avoid breakdown in the lower voltage circuit, it becomes necessary to design the low voltage circuit to withstand higher voltage.
2. The leakage flux between the primary and secondary windings is small and hence the impedance is low. This results into severer short circuit currents under fault conditions.
3. The connections on primary and secondary sides have necessarily needs to be same, except when using interconnected starring connections. This introduces complications due to changing primary and secondary phase angle particularly in the case of delta / delta connection.
4. Because of common neutral in a star / star connected auto transformer it is not possible to earth neutral of one side only. Both their sides should have their neutrality either earth or isolated.
5. It is more difficult to maintain the electromagnetic balance of the winding when voltage adjustment tappings are provided. It should be known that the provision of tapping on an auto transformer increases considerably the frame size of the transformer. If the range of tapping is very large, the advantages gained in initial cost is lost to a great event.
Applications of Auto Transformers
1. Compensating voltage drops by boosting supply voltage in distribution systems.
2. Auto transformers with a number of tapping are used for starting induction and synchronous motors.
3. Auto transformer is used as variac in laboratory or where continuous variable over broad ranges are required.
Please watch: “What is “pu” in electrical engineering?”