Top Quality Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Lithuania Manufacturer
Exterior and dimensions
We always believe that one's character decides products' quality, the details decides products' quality ,with the REALISTIC,EFFICIENT AND INNOVATIVE team spirit for Top Quality Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Lithuania Manufacturer, we have built a reliable reputation among many customers. Quality&customer first are always our constant pursuit. We spare no efforts to make better products. Look forward to long-term cooperation and mutual benefits!
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
TGM1 Race @ 11:58
TGM2 Master @ 31:27
TGM2 Death @ 45:26
TGM3 Secret Grade @ 1:00:20
TGM3 Master @ 1:04:50
TGM3 Shirase @ 1:18:52
TGM2 Doubles @ 1:29:28
Games Done Quick is a series of charity video game marathons. These events feature high-level play by speedrunners raising money for charity. Games Done Quick has teamed up with several charities in its five-year history, such as Doctors Without Borders and the Prevent Cancer Foundation.
Uploading the runs here for convenience.
@runner: Feel free to leave a comment or drop me a message if you want your run removed.
@all Drop a comment if there’s something wrong.
Barely beta. Chatlog can be turned on/off optionally by en-/disabling captions. Check out the options, especially background and font opacity (transparency).
Until youtube fixes their v3 API, they may be distributed across several languages, in alphabetic order.
Next Level Battle Circuit is a weekly tournament series in New York City featuring some of the best fighting game players in the world! Watch the fights live every Wednesday 8PM EST on http://twitch.tv/teamsp00ky
WINNERS FINAL: NYCFab (Feng) vs Blood Hawk (Dragunov) 2:10
LOSERS QTR: Renoface (Lucky Chloe) vs FurbyGM (Lee) 13:50
LOSERS QTR: Onijin (Kazuya) vs Liquid (Miguel) 21:44
LOSERS SEMI: Renoface (Lucky Chloe) vs Onijin (Jin) 30:15
LOSERS FINAL: Renoface (Law) vs Blood Hawk (Dragunov) 40:25
GRAND FINAL: NYCFab (Feng) vs Blood Hawk (Dragunov) 59:14
POST-FIGHT INTERVIEW 1:07:29
Next Level Arcade, 874 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11232 (http://nycnextlevel.com)
Follow Next Level on Twitter (https://twitter.com/nycnextlevel).
Brackets available on the Next Level Challonge page (http://nextlevel.challonge.com)