Top Suppliers Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Honduras Manufacturer
Exterior and dimensions
With advanced technologies and facilities, strict quality control, reasonable price, superior service and close co-operation with customers, we are devoted to providing the best value for our customers for Top Suppliers Miniature circuit breaker-FTB3 for Honduras Manufacturer, we have built a reliable reputation among many customers. Quality&customer first are always our constant pursuit. We spare no efforts to make better products. Look forward to long-term cooperation and mutual benefits!
- A breaking capacity of 12kA up to 32A and 10kA between 40 to 63A.
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current.
- The trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime.
-The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time, ensuring reliable protection of short-circuit.
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status: “green”,open contacts;“red”,closed contacts,independently of the toggle position.
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire, to prevent unwanted tripping.
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections).
- The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
|Mechanical and electrical life:||20,000 operation|
|Installation||On symmetrical DIN rail 35mm /Panel Mounting|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm², Cross-section of busbar from 0.8-2mm², reversibility of connections|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||-5°C ~ +40°C|
|Altitude (m)||not higher than 2000m|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Weight (g)||116||234 352 472|
Exterior and dimensions
Number of poles
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm²)|
College Final Year Project.
Year of Recording: 2010
There are three 100W bulbs in the video, and the setting in the breaker is such that only one bulb can be operated. If more than one bulb is operated then the breaker operates. The breaker is touch operated, the touch switch has been designed entirely for the breaker, the breaker can also be controlled remotely. A 433MHz RC module was used for the purpose, the video shows the demonstration of the remote control while switching on the bulbs.
The main project consisted of four parts:
1. Micro-controller and power supply board.
2. Remote controlled touch enabled Circuit Breaker.
3. Process Control Demonstration
4. Inverter Circuit
I show you how to wire an arch fault breaker into a main panel for a bathroom GFCI circuit