Trending Products Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 to Greece Manufacturer
Exterior and dimensions
Our target is to consolidate and improve the quality and service of existing products, meanwhile constantly develop new products to meet different customers' demands for Trending Products Miniature Circuit Breaker FTB2-63 to Greece Manufacturer, Our final goal is "To try the best, To be the Best". Please feel free to contact with us if you have any requirements.
|Model||FTB2-63 Miniature circuit-breaker|
|Number of poles||IP 2P 3P 4P|
|Rated frequency:||AC 50/60Hz|
|Rated voltage (V) AC||230/400|
|Rated current (A)||C
|1,2,3,4, 6, 10, 16, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 63
|Rated breaking capacity(KA)||6.5|
|Mechanical & electrical life:||20,000 operations|
|Installation||On DIN rail 35mm according to JB6525|
|Connection capacity:||Cross-section of conductors up to 25mm2 , Cross-section of busbar from 0.8- 2mm2,reversibility of connections|
|Tightening torque||2 Nm|
|Ambient temperature ( C)||-5 C ~ +40 C|
|Relative air humidity||no more than 95%|
|Installation condition||Used in place without obvious shock and vibration|
- These circuit breakers are intended for the protection of circuits against overloads and short circuits in residential, commercial and industrial premises;
- It covers the rating range from 6 to 63A with a uniform breaking capacity of 6.5 kA throughout;
- Current-limiting scheme: in the event of a short circuit, are able to limit the let-through current to 60%-70% of the rated current;
- The arc extinguishing system: allows the short-circuit currents of very high value to be interrupted extremely rapidly, the remarkable opening speed of contacts opening and the structure of the arcing chamber contribute to extinguishing the arc in the shortest possible time;
-The sensitivity and reliability of the trip mechanism ensures perfect closure every time,thereby considerably improving the performance of these devices and extending their average lifetime;
- The internal contact position allows an exact information of the circuit-breaker status:“green”, open contacts;“red”, closed contacts,independently of the toggle position;
- Sealing/locking sealable with 1 mm wire , to prevent unwanted tripping;
- The supply lines of the protected circuit can be connected to either the upper or lower terminals of the circuit-breakers(reversibility of connections). The double terminal of these circuit-breakers enables simultaneous connection of cables and busbars.
Exterior and dimensions
|Number of poles||1P||2P||3P||4P|
Please refer to below table for the connection of wires with a cross section area
|Rated current In(A)||Nominal cross section area of copper wire(mm2 )|
Please watch: “TheHandymanToolbox Live Stream: The DIY Home Improvement Tips & Solutions Show”
http://youtu.be/M2Y91NgOZFg Electrical Safety Tips, Shock Prevention Working With Wiring. Discover how these Electrical Safety Tips, Shock Prevention Working With Wiring will aid you in preventing carelessness in avoiding electrical hazards with the use of electrical protective devices when working around wire and wiring.
Watch this how-to electrical video as veteran handyman expert Rick E Patterson shows easy to follow step by step methods of to avoid needless electrical shock. http://youtu.be/M2Y91NgOZFg
Subscribe to TheHandymanToolbox now and never miss a new video again!
[the handyman toolbox]
[how to videos]
[safety and prevention]
[electrical safety tips]
[Electrical Protective Devices]
[electrical circuit breaker]
[electrical safety testing]
Click Here: https://www.youtube.com/thehandymantoolbox
Watch more of these videos now!
Be the 1,000th subscriber to WIN a FREE POWER TOOL!
First, subscribe here now to be notified of more home maintenance tips and solutions how-to videos. Then go to our website http://www.TheHandymanToolbox.com and subscribe there to win now. Good Luck!!
Join Us On Facebook now: https://www.facebook.com/thehandymantoolbox
The Handyman Toolbox is always open to anyone who wants to learn how to perform certain DIY home maintenance and repair projects with a better sense of accomplishment and self-reliance!
Our Mission is to educate, equip, and empower homeowners to have the confidence in taking on their own home maintenance and home repair projects!
Contractors and handymen will also benefit from the insights, tips and solutions shared here.
Our mission is communicated through the use of several venues:
How To Tutorials, Videos & YouTube Live Stream Workshops: Watch our how-to videos as seen by hundreds of thousands here on our popular YouTube Channel, “Thehandymantoolbox”.
Forums, Blog Talk Radio, Articles and Blogs: Learn how to get things done around your home more proficiently with these tested and proven tips and solutions saving you both time and money!
Another round of Class A Reconditioned Westinghouse DB-50 air circuit breakers are being tested and then shipped to our amazing customers facility. When Dennis was going through his training program in the “Super Shop” we had him cleaning DB parts. a few years later and with teamwork he is now learning how to test his final product.
Westinghouse DB-50 circuit breaker
1600 amp frame
Retrofitted with New AC Pro Solid State Trip Unit
Each breaker is disassembled down to the smallest part.
All plated parts are re-plated with “Aircraft Plating”
We are proud of our work and very proud of our employees.
We are Family Owned and Operated North American Switchgear, Inc.
800-909-3660 toll free
216-402-0507 or 216-570-2725 after hours 24/7
To view our DB-50 webpage click here: http://www.naswgr.com/Circuit_Breaker_Pages/Westinghouse/Low_Voltage/DB-50.html