Trending Products MNS Low Voltage Withdrawable Switchgear to Las Vegas Factories
Exterior and dimensions
Our company promises all users of the first-class products and the most satisfying post-sale service. We warmly welcome our regular and new customers to join us for Trending Products MNS Low Voltage Withdrawable Switchgear to Las Vegas Factories, We sincerely welcome you come to visit us. Hope we have good cooperation in the future.
MNS low-voltage withdrawable switchgear is suitable in three-phase, four-wire and three-phase five-wire power system with three-phase AC 50 or 60 Hz, rated voltage 660V, rated current ≤ 4000A , for the use of electricity power acceptance and distribution. It is widely used in power plants, substations, factories, mines, high-rise buildings of the power distribution center PC and motor control center MCC.
This product complies with GB7251.1-91, ZBK36001-89, IEC439-1 (1992) standard and passed CCC certificate:
Different types of house wiring includes a range of 15 to 60 amps on the circuit breaker, as certain appliances require more power to operate. Find out about the different types of wiring found in most homes with advice from a licensed remodeling contractor in this free video on home maintenance.
Expert: Tim Gipson
Bio: Tim Gipson is a home repair specialist and remodeling contractor in Franklin, Tenn.
Filmmaker: Tim Brown
Advantages Disadvantages and Applications of Auto Transformer-
Advantages of using Auto Transformers
1. For transformation ratio = 2, the size of the auto transformer would be approximately 50% of the corresponding size of two winding transformer. For transformation ratio say 20 however the size would be 95 %. The saving in cost of the material is of course not in the same proportion. The saving of cost is appreciable when the ratio of transformer is low, that is lower than 2. Thus auto transformer is smaller in size and cheaper.
2. An auto transformer has higher efficiency than two winding transformer. This is because of less ohmic loss and core loss due to reduction of transformer material.
3. Auto transformer has better voltage regulation as voltage drop in resistance and reactance of the single winding is less.
Disadvantages of Using Auto Transformer
1. Because of electrical conductivity of the primary and secondary windings the lower voltage circuit is liable to be impressed upon by higher voltage. To avoid breakdown in the lower voltage circuit, it becomes necessary to design the low voltage circuit to withstand higher voltage.
2. The leakage flux between the primary and secondary windings is small and hence the impedance is low. This results into severer short circuit currents under fault conditions.
3. The connections on primary and secondary sides have necessarily needs to be same, except when using interconnected starring connections. This introduces complications due to changing primary and secondary phase angle particularly in the case of delta / delta connection.
4. Because of common neutral in a star / star connected auto transformer it is not possible to earth neutral of one side only. Both their sides should have their neutrality either earth or isolated.
5. It is more difficult to maintain the electromagnetic balance of the winding when voltage adjustment tappings are provided. It should be known that the provision of tapping on an auto transformer increases considerably the frame size of the transformer. If the range of tapping is very large, the advantages gained in initial cost is lost to a great event.
Applications of Auto Transformers
1. Compensating voltage drops by boosting supply voltage in distribution systems.
2. Auto transformers with a number of tapping are used for starting induction and synchronous motors.
3. Auto transformer is used as variac in laboratory or where continuous variable over broad ranges are required.
Please watch: “Save Energy || Use Energy Saving Lamp”