Wholesale Dealers of Moulded case circuit breaker-FTM2-DC Supply to Cyprus
Exterior and dimensions
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs of Wholesale Dealers of Moulded case circuit breaker-FTM2-DC Supply to Cyprus, Any requires from you will be paid with our best attention!
|Frame size Inm(A):||160||250||400||630|
|Rated current (A):||20,25,32,40,50,63,80,100,125,160,||160,180,200,225,250||250,315,350,400||400,500,630|
|Rated voltage (V) AC:||DC250,DC500,DC750,DC1000|
|Rated impulse withstand
|Ultimate short-circuit capacity Icu (KA)||DC250V:||30||/||30||/||30||/||30||/|
|Service short-circuit capacity
|operating performance||Electrical life:||3000||3000||1000||1000|
|Arcing distance(mm)||No more than 50||No more than 50||No more than 50||No more than 50|
Website : http://atomgroups.trustpass.alibaba.com
Mo. WhatsApp No. +919898003554
Email I’d : email@example.com
- This machine is use for slicing banana and potato as plain and rippled chips, Peeled bananas fed manually from the top then sliced chips are guided through a guide.
- It is hand push machine which is mounted over a frying pan and the machine is single pulley driven. Shape of slices are elliptical about 2 to 3mm size.
- Easy to handle it requires low maintenance.
- One cutting plate is provided with machine which has adjustable blade and the machine is fabricated in Stainless steel body.
Follow some below steps for better result of Banana/ Potato Chips with Commercial Machine:
Step 1: Peeling of banana/ potato (Manually)
Step 2: Slicing
Step 3: Slice Washing (in potato chips only)*
Step 4: Dewatering (in potato chips only)*
Step 5: Frying
Step 6: Oil extracting
Step 7: Flavoring
Step 8: Cooling at room temperature
Step 9: Packaging
Benefits of 2 in 1 Chips Making Machine
- Uniform & excellent product quality.
- Saving in energy.
- Technical & Service support.
- Easy cleaning.
- High return on investment.
- Sanitary design & no Maintenance.
- Firm Bananas are washed, peeled and sliced.
- Banana/ Potato Slicing is done by 2 In 1 Wafer Making Machine.
- 2 in 1 Wafer Machine (banana/ potato wafer machine) is designed to make plain wafer and zigzag (Sali) to be manufactured.
- One die eater plain wafer or zigzag is supplied as standard accessories Feeding is done by automatically.
- Banana/ Potato Wafer (Chip) Machine has been manufactured with the Latest Technology.
- Due to Auto Pressure System very easy to use, V- Pulley Belts with variable speed and no fear for heat while frying, you can set thickness of wafer as you need Thick or Thin.
- Just one unskilled labor has to keep feeding peeled banana/ potato by using both hands one after another end chips falls directly into frying vessel or brine water.
- The Bananas/ potatoes thus prepared are then dipped in brine water to avoid oxidation. Sometimes turmeric powder is also used for coloring the banana/ potato chips or to improve color.
- The banana/ potato chips are fried in vegetable oil and cooled down to the room temperature.
- These wafers are then packed in polythene bags of suitable gauge and size to prevent spoilage.
Key Features of Chips Making Machine
- Banana/ Potato slicer machine provide uniformly slices with excellent results.
- Easy operating system and simplified design needed less maintenance and easy to cleaning.
- Different types of cut like round cut, oval cut and length cut with best results. Interchangeable cutting head enable the processor to change the different types of cut within seconds.
Standard Accessories of Banana Chips Making Machine
- 1 H.P. (0.75 Kw.) 4 pole totally enclosed fan cooled single or three phase Sq. cage motor is supplied with banana Wafer machines Electricity (Special power can be accommodated): 110/220/380/415 Volts, 50/60 Hz , 1/3 Phase
- Two numbers of Blades
- Extra Accessories of Banana Chips Making Machine
- Extra die or knife.
- Suitable miniature circuit breaker for over load protection of Electric Motor.
- Starters, main switch, ampere meter, capacitor for Single Phase Electric Motor.
I troubleshoot the inducer on this 1987 model 80% efficient gas furnace and disassemble the inducer motor to find out what is wrong.
This video is part of the heating and cooling series of training videos made to accompany my websites: www.graycoolingman.com and www.grayfurnaceman.com to pass on what I have learned in many years of service and repair. If you have suggestions or comments they are welcome.
If you are a homeowner looking to repair your own appliance, understand that the voltages can be lethal, the fuels are highly flammable and high pressures are used. Know your limits.