Wholesale price stable quality XJM7-W Measuring Box (Outdoor Energy Measuring Box) for Iran Manufacturer
Exterior and dimensions
We insist on offering high quality production with good business concept, honest sales and the best and fast service. it will bring you not only the high quality product and huge profit, but the most significant is to occupy the endless market for Wholesale price stable quality XJM7-W Measuring Box (Outdoor Energy Measuring Box) for Iran Manufacturer, we have built a reliable reputation among many customers. Quality&customer first are always our constant pursuit. We spare no efforts to make better products. Look forward to long-term cooperation and mutual benefits!
XJM7-K measuring cabinet (outdoor street lamp measurement control box) is suitable in power supply line with AC 50HZ, rated insulation voltage 660V, rated voltage 380/220v, as energy measurement equipment of residential quarters, villas energy measurement etc.
In line with GB7251.1-1997 and GB7251.3-1997 standards.
1. I am not an auto mechanic and therefore cannot guarantee that everything I did was proper procedure.
2. This video only shows how to replace the pads. A complete brake job might include a brake fluid flush as well.
3. In engineering (my area of study), ft-lbf (foot pounds force) is a measure of energy and work. lbf-ft (pound foot) is a measure of torque.
4. I created this video as a guide to show how it’s done. It is not a substitute for the shop manual. The only thing I can guarantee is that it is not 100% the proper service procedure. Please follow this video at your own risk.
5. It may (or it may not) be harmful to push brake fluid back into the master reservoir on a car with ABS. I’m not familiar with the internals of the ABS modulator, pump, or really anything to do with the system. An alternative method would be to clamp off the brake hose soft line near the caliper and open the bleeder valve to let fluid out. Follow proper procedures so you don’t let air back into the system. Again, follow my steps at your own risk. I don’t want to scare you, I just want to be very clear about my concerns.
6. I understand that by posting this, I can expect that people may follow my procedure. I understand that I have an obligation to provide the most accurate information possible. If you find a flaw in ANYTHING that I said, don’t hesitate to call me on it. I will add an annotation or take the video down if need be. The brakes are undoubtedly the one thing that you don’t want to fail on a car, and I wouldn’t want to be responsible for that failure.